Built – 1926, remodeled – 1968
Architect – original W. R. Kaufman
Style – oringal – Texas Renaissance, now – Modern
Photographed – 12/1/17
Remodeled to death – another example. Totally lacking in style – it’s one step over Lamb County as far as style is concerned. Of note – the statue of the Indian on the front lawn which states: “Texas’ Last Frontier – Cochran County”. Even the courtroom was a little lacking in that they wood used was darker than bright blond wood found in so many other courtrooms in the area.