Well, this was a bit of a surprise. We had read of no existing retired courthouse on this trip – but here’s one! Built in 1926 – it is not open. What was very appealing about this courthouse was the ornate and intricate brickwork. In addition, the parapet over the front emblem displays an art deco design that was featured in the courthouse built to replace this one. Nice touch.